Voter ID Clinics
VoteRiders’ Voter ID Clinics help citizens to get a birth certificate, change-of-name and other documents required to secure a state-mandated photo ID for voting purposes.
We are building a nationwide network of Partner Organizations that will hold Voter ID Clinics on an ongoing basis. In addition, VoteRiders welcomes the support of our Voter ID Clinics Coalition Members, who endorse the concept of the VoteRiders Voter ID Clinics.
Below you will find access to our free Clinic-in-a-Box™ - Training Documents, Training Videos, Marketing Tools and Guidelines - for Partner Organizations conducting Voter ID Clinics. VoteRiders supports our Partners with national and local media campaigns, and asks communities to donate their time and money to aid their regional Partners’ Voter ID Clinics.
You will find our Voter ID Clinics Q&A at Guidelines.
Our Clinic-in-a-Box™ contains the following:
- Info Client Needs to Know & What Docs to Bring
- Adult Voter Intake Form
- Adult Voter Intake Form - Instructions
- Representation Agreement & Release of Liability
- Minor Child Intake Form
- Minor Child Intake Form - Instructions
- Representation Agreement & Release of Liability – Minor
- State Birth Certificate Table
- Instructions for Birth Certificate Applications in General
- Instructions for PA Birth Certificate Application
- Instructions for Amended or Delayed Birth Certificates
- Instructions for Amended or Delayed Birth Certificates - Appendices
- State Death, Marriage, Divorce Table
- How to Obtain a Certified Copy of Adoption Decree
- How to Replace Citizenship or Naturalization Certificate
- Instructions for Obtaining Social Security Card Replacements
- Documents to Prove Residence
- Protocols – Clinic Supervisor
VoteRiders Voter ID Clinics Supervisor Materials:
Video - Protocols
Clinic Data Workbook
VoterRiders Voter ID Clinics: Training of Voter Advocates
VoterRiders Voter ID Clinics: Amended or Delayed Birth Certificates